Monday, January 30, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: House boat conversion

 

Greetings David,

I work with electric Yacht and we have "electrified" a 41' houseboat in Florida. We would be glad to give you some more info and help you figure out the best set-up for your boat.

Here is a map of your customers http://eyacht.straightturn.net/node/8 you can search the webpage and find the info on the houseboat

geoff
www.straightturn.net/sailing

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dchial@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, I`m David a long time reader first time w/a
> request for information. I have A38 ft X 12 ft
> River Queen house boat, steel hull around 14,000
> lbs. lookin` to electrify it. I tried emailing
> elco and a few others and they didn`t seem to want
> help. I do have a basic Idea what has to be done,
> does anyone know of a co. that helps
> the little guy?? David
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment