Sunday, May 31, 2015

[Electric Boats] Re: High Voltage in a canoe

 

I am interested to see how your canoe works out. I wanted to run a Torqeedo but the cost and amp draw scared me away. I ran into the same issues of electrical in a canoe and sealed every thing up tight and have had no problems. I have manage to build it up to a 600 watt solar powered system and its now 100 percent solar powered even on cloudy days.

I will watch this post and see how your works out because I am always looking for new ideas.  As I have experimented I have even hooked up my Honda 200i 12 volt outlet to my deep cycle batteries and with just a idle it hit close to 10 MPH and at a idle a gallon of gas would last 9-10 hours with a little min kota 45 thrust.

Here is my little website if you interested. You might find some cool ideas there. 
Serenity Solar Canoe

 

Tommy


__._,_.___

Posted by: tommy033107@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment