Sunday, January 12, 2014

[Electric Boats] heinzmann perm motors

 

Watching this group & reading on the topic has led me to think that Heinzmann PERM motors could be worth my attention as I try to finalise a specification for my ICE to EP conversion project. I'm looking at a 10kW motor, shaft drive.


My search amongst "turn-key" vendors for those who use this brand has been largely unsuccessful, apart from Oceanvolt in Finland. I'm in Australia, so Finland creates a rather long range support issue.

Does anyone know other vendors who use this brand and/or have comment of their experience with Heinzmann PERM motors.

Thanks to contributors to this forum, it's a great learning place.

Peter

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment