Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Electric Motor Components

 

Yes I am. Have you?

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Larrytebo@... wrote:
>
> R U building a candu?
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: adam.riso <risoam@...>
> To: electricboats <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 10:14 am
> Subject: [Electric Boats] Electric Motor Components
>
>
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I am new to the group. There seems to be a lot of great information on the group available but way over my head. I am in the planning stage of building a wooden 14' mini tug boat powered by an electric (golf cart) motor. The plans that I have go into motors, controllers, solenoids, etc. and I was hoping that someone would be able to simplify it and point me in the right direction as to what exactly are the components I need to purchase. One person who built a similar boat used: Advanced DC #A89-4001 Motor, 6HP/36-72VDC and a Curtis-PMC #1205-201 Motor Controller, 36-48VDC/350A but I really don't understand what that all means. I also have questions about what you use to give it more power (to increase the speed) or but it in reverse, etc. I appreciate any insight. Thank you! Adam
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment