Monday, June 22, 2009

RE: [Electric Boats] Re: Parts List for Electric Conversion



Mark, Yes. Thank you! I would love to check out your setup. I'm on P-Dock.
Shoot me an email back the next time you plan on going down there.

-Roy

From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of acsarfkram
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:42 AM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Parts List for Electric Conversion

Hi Roy,

I have an electric inboard on my Ericson 27. Let me know if you would like
to take a look at it. The boat's on "R" dock in Santa Cruz.

Mark

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:electricboats%40yahoogroups.com> , "Roy Obrecht" <herrobrecht@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm considering this option as well. I have an '84 Catalina 30 with seized
universal 25 diesel. Sometime soon I'm going to pull the engine. While I'm
at it, I want to replace the shaft with the leak proof type (hate water in
the bilge).
>
> My goals are a little different. I would consider a cheaper option of
30-60 minutes run time, maybe even 15 minutes. I just need to get in an out
of the harbor. I don't need four knots of speed although it's good to have
the power option in case there are breakers at the harbor entrance to over
come.
>
> Have you made any progress in your research?
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Roy
>
> Santa Cruz, California
>
>
> --- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:electricboats%40yahoogroups.com> , "dtetta" <dtetta@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello-
> > I have decided to try and convert my catalina 30 from diesel to
electric, and am thrilled to have found this group. I have been searching
the postings for any sample parts lists and prices. Any recommendations on
previous posts that have covered this topic?
> >
> > Dave Tetta
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment