Sunday, October 29, 2023

Re: [electricboats] Need 48v 200A for Electrictyacht 10kW motor, should 1 get 4 x NPP12V 200Ah Li or 2 Dakota 48V 96Ah?

George,
Your example very much highlights the quality of "name brand" prismatics, such as CALB.  But as I'd subbested to Dan, mine are not of that quality and I feel need a little babying.  That fact aside, I don't see the problem with being overly cautious, or providing myself with some additional flexibility in the arrangement.  Two sides to every coin, I guess.
I appreciate the thoughts, though, George, as I'm sure do tohers on the discussion.
[-tv]
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#32482) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [newarmyguitar24@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment