Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Flat drive belts with PP strapping

 

Fred  ,   Merry Xmas       but do tell us more about acquiring a good system ,  where who this is the kind of info im researching right now.  ty


Orest Iwaszko
On 2012-12-22, at 4:48 AM, Fred Liesegang wrote:

 

Hi,
 
When I put together my system, I had already decided a form of flat belt would be the way to go. I wound up calling Goodyear at the behest of the supplier. I spoke with a gentleman there who was extremely helpful. I told him the application, motor, reduction and some other details and he did the engineering for me. I wound up with a flat belt with a chevron pattern on the inside. There is no idler, just the two pulleys and belt. It was not inexpensive, but is working very well.
 
Fred Liesegang
 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment