Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Inquiry from New Member in the UK

 

Keith,
 
Go to www.electricyacht.com and get ahold of  Bill or Scott.
 
John Raynes
Dealer / Electric Yacht
 


 
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Myles Twete <matwete@comcast.net> wrote:
 


Hello, I am trying to buy a system to power my narrowboat on the inland
waterways of the UK.

I have used a 1.8 litre diesel with a 2:1 gear box to drive the boat up to
now and I wish to replace the system with an electric drive and a backup
diesel generator and solar panels.
The info I have gained so far from your Electric Motorsport EV Parts is use
either an Etek EMC-RT and controller or a Sepex motor and controller kit.

Does anyone Know where I can get any of these from in the UK please

Thank you,

Keith


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment